28 2 / 2012
Day 59/366: 3 x 365.
I haven’t forgotten about this place - but I’m happy to say that the people in my life have really ramped up my busy! In the last 31-ish days I was lucky and hung out with so many of my amazing family and friends. With them I’ve:
- had many enjoyable conversations and jammin’ dance parties
- talked about babies, fawned over ultrasound pics, and listened to their pregnant belly’s heartbeats!
- shared tears on shoulders
- frolicked on warm sunny beaches
- taught the alphabet and rules about the English language (I am not qualified for this!)
- sang along to Yo Gabba Gabba
- worked hard to get healthy
- had cozy naps
- etc. etc.
February was awesome, and today should be the end of this short but very sweet month, but we get to chillax another day before real life starts in March! Another reason why 2012 is awesome.
The last day of Feb is typically my wedding anniversary - the date partially chosen so we’d never forget it. It’s unreal to think that only 3 years have passed since Rudy and I became Man & Woman (why aren’t we called that as married couples?? Why “Man & Wife”? I’m taking a stand against sexism in marriage titles!) Like every crazy couple, we’ve had our moments over the years (usually it’s been his fault ;) Still, I will always look at him and the life we’ve built and feel very grateful and lucky that we’re experience all of this together <3